Data Protection Policy
Berlin Art Grant Clinic
Newsletters or Updates
The newsletters or updates are sent on the basis of your consent. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters or updates at any time, i.e. withdraw your consent. A link to unsubscribe from the newsletter can be found at the end of every newsletter. In accordance with legal requirements, your e-mail address will be deleted when you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your browsing session. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the placement of cookies and can only enable cookies in one-off instances, refuse to accept cookies in certain cases or in general, as well as activating the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Your rights as a data subject
Where your personal data is collected during your visit to our website, you have the following rights as the “data subject” under the GDPR:
– Right to revoke consent (Article 7 GDPR)
– Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
– Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
– Right to erasure “Right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
– Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
– Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
– Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR)
Data protection policy last updated: January 3, 2019