Upon request, Berlin Art Grant Clinic repeats its
online ‘Remote Healing’ series!
Join us for a 2 days live online course to learn how to demystify the funding, grant and residency application process.
With 3 hours a day, you will be able to ‘remotely heal’ your art grant writing skills with the working topics that include:
– Understanding Funding Bodies
– Decision process in funding application evaluations
– Getting over your writing blockage
– Structure of funding applications
– Creating a project description
– Writing your artist statement
– Key elements, tips and tricks for a successful application
– A focused timeline
– Focused and realistic budgeting
– Tips and tricks to avoid emergency expenditure
You will also get:
– A sample project description
– Sample project budgets
– Sample artist statements
– List of places to find suitable grant givers
– Immediate answers to your questions
On 27 and 28 February between 14:00 – 17:00, Berlin time (CET)
€ 120 € 85 With a special reduction to light up these dark times!
REGISTRATION CLOSES on 25 FEBRUARY 2021 at 13:00.