REMOTE APPLICATION HEALING SEMINAR
Join us for a 3 days live online course to learn how to demystify the funding, grant and residency application process.
With 2 hours a day, you will be able to ‘remotely heal’ your art grant writing skills with the working topics that include:
– Understanding Funding Bodies
– Decision process in funding application evaluations
– Getting over your writing blockage
– Structure of funding applications
– Creating a project description
– Writing your artist statement
– Key elements, tips and tricks for a successful application
– A focused timeline
– Focused and realistic budgeting
– Tips and tricks to avoid emergency expenditure
You will also get:
– A sample project description
– Sample project budgets
– Sample artist statements
– List of places to find suitable grant givers
– Immediate answers to your questions
NOTE: Each course will be recorded and sent to participants, so that until the next day’s course the participants can review them.
25-26-27 May, 16:00-18:00, CET
We use a platform called Zoom to host these online events. Please download the free Zoom video conferencing app, which works on any device, here is the download link: https://zoom.us/support/download
A day before the workshop, you will receive your link to join class online.
€ 120 € 95 With a special rate to lighten up all of us in these dark times!